Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back To You

This is going to be a bullet style post, because I think 30 minute sitcoms are way less detail oriented as say, Prison Break and Heroes. Nevertheless, spoilers do follow.



*Oh Patricia Heaton. I love you. And I love you, Fred Willard. And you too, Kelsey Grammer.

*I love Kelsey Grammer cussing so hard. I don't know what it is. It's sick. I love it.

*The anchor's clichéd names was so awesome. Chuck Darling, Kelly Carr. And then there's Gary Crezyzewski. I would personally like to see my local news anchors try to say a name like that.

*We are five minutes in here, and I already think this is so witty. I love it.

Chuck [To the weather girl - er - meteorologist.]: "You need to use your diaphragm more."
Gary: "Like that could happen."

*When I'm a soccer mom, I want hair just like yours, Patty Heaton.

*"You preening gas bag!" <3

*Oh man, this weather girl is a floozie.

*I take that back, she's just insecure, right?

*Total iMac product placement. Is it just me, or has there been a lot of that lately?

*Oh, writing, how witty you are. Our two main characters slept together ten years ago.

Chuck: "This just in."
Kelly: "Your exact words that night if I recall."

*Oh my God, this is like Deborah on Everybody Loves Raymond if she'd divorced Ray, moved to Pittsburgh and become a news anchor. AND I LOVE IT.

*I feel kind of bad for Gary Crezysgfgdfgsg whatever. Over it.

*Oh, so now there is BABY DRAMA TWIST! This just keeps getting better and better.

Chuck: "Is the baby mine?"
Kelly: "I did fall in love with you that night. So did my eggs. It was Beatlemania in my uterus." (probably out of context.)

*Oh, the daughter Gracie was on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader!. Yay, I like her.

*Oh, it's over. Wow, 30 minutes goes by fast.

I like this comedy, and FOX better not pull it. I'll be watching for the ratings breakdown tomorrow.

Next up: Commentary for next week's Prison Break, Chuck, and Heroes

No comments: